1. Move the main method to a script that will call the functions. 2. Create a method for each step. 3. Declare an object of the class. 4. Call functions thru the object name.
Don't loose this note: 11g SQLPlusW http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=583263 user5203135 1) copied sqlplusw.exe from oracle10g to product\11.1.0\db_1\BIN\ 2) create a copy of oraclient11.dll and rename it to oraclient10.dll
I've been in IT almost since birth. I've done many things with many languages and operating systems, but finally found a home when I started learning Oracle.
SQL is just plain fun when you're trying to resolve a puzzle. Always searching in the books for that new function or statement, I was able to get certified in 9i SQL.
I took a hiatus from it all for personal reasons, but I'm back in college and am currently studying Database Administration with plans of getting certified.
Want to drive me crazy? Tell me you can't do that in SQL.
Anyway, hope you enjoy the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment